Design, Construction, Asbestos Surveys & Removal
Our founders combine more than 50 years of industry experience and expertise in all aspects of Design, Construction, Asbestos Surveys and Removals, all to the highest professional and accredited standards. Whether you are a property developer, homeowner, landlord, or company manager, and whether your premises is domestic, commercial, or industrial, we will deliver outstanding service that is guaranteed to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Design, Construction & Regeneration works
- Commercial and Domestic Building Works
- Asbestos Testing & Surveys
- Asbestos Removal
- Online Training
We are a construction company that assists in the construction of commercial and residential projects, along with dealing with hazardous materials. Within these two branches of our company, we specialize in listed buildings, education facilities, retail projects, and custom homes. We are based in Portsmouth and we service clients in areas all across Southern England.
Our dedication for the industry is evident through our collaboration with a wide range of clients, from architects to private residential clients. We are dedicated to delivering effective project management, quality workmanship, and friendly customer service to our clients.
Our approach is what sets us apart and protects our trusted reputation. We understand that our clients’ have time and budget constraints, and we work closley with them to create brilliant projects that last the test of time.
We also operate a 24-hour service for emergency situations such as fire, flood, or accidental damage to Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). In these instances, a surveyor will immediately travel to your site, to advise on and if necessary oversee the remedial and/or protection works that need to be undertaken.
Our project management team will ensure that your home life or business can carry on as normal insofar as possible during any project. This may involve closing only part of your premises at a time and using protective materials to safeguard floors, furniture, work surfaces, etc.
We will liaise with you at all times to ensure you get the service you need, without your home or business life being put on hold while we do it.
We deliberately keep our overheads low so that the rates we quote you will be low. We pay detailed individual attention to all projects quoted for and deliver you the best quality work at the best price possible. Just contact us to see how keen our rates can be.
More About Us
- We are officially registered waste carriers, for safe and compliant removal and disposal of ACMs.
- All works comply with standards specified in The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and The Hazardous Waste Regulations 2009.
- All surveys are carried out in accordance with MDHS 100 and HSG264.
- All our surveyors are trained to BOHS P402 or higher, with extensive experience throughout the industry.
- All asbestos samples are tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory.
- All documentation compiled correctly and compliantly and provided to you upon completion of work.
Use our online contact form, e-mail email@example.com, or telephone 0239 307 2182